You can remove Windows 7 Activation!

on Tuesday, August 7, 2012
This information was a response to someone who had problems activating their copy of Windows 7. Since it is important I decided to make a new thread and post it much more visibly so that people get a chance to see it. It may help you when you have tried other things that have not worked for you.

Many people use the 'DAZ' windows 7 loader to activate their copy of Windows 7 successfully. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to always work for everyone and it is difficult to know why it works for some and not for others. Everyone has different types of desktop computers and laptops and there could be many different reasons. So if the DAZ loader doesn't work then what can you do? Well you could try to remove the Activation parts of Windows 7 completely. This useful little program can be found on many torrent sites. I have provided a link here from the piratebay:


RemoveWAT v2.2.6.0 should remove all the Activation parts of Windows 7 and you will still keep 'genuine' status. On top of this you will still be able to visit windows update and update windows. But I don't recommend you do that. I recommend that you go here instead:


Download the autopatcher software from that site and then run it. It will download for you all microsoft updates for various versions of windows and other microsoft softwares. You choose what you need to download and the program will do it for you. Then you can update as many computers as you like without ever having to visit windows update.

I use Autopatcher for my computers and for my friends computers also. The Autopatcher software is free software made by people just like you and me who got sick and tired of the way windows update works. I have downloaded everything via Autopatcher and I keep it up to date on my hard disk. Then when I need to update a computer somewhere, I copy the entire Autopatcher directory to my pen-drive and take it with me to the computer that needs it. I never have to worry about if I will be able to download from windows update.

So please give these things a try if the 'DAZ' loader does not work for you. They have always worked for me and my friends. Doing these things should give you a fully functioning windows 7 that is up to date with no activation needs at all. I hope this information helps you!

ENJOY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment